Frequently Asked Question
You may want to preview your preferred conference room's calendar to verify the date/time is available, prior to scheduling your meeting.
In Outlook's Home tab with Calendars selected, you may reserve a conference room following these steps:
- Select the New Meeting followed by New Meeting again on the Home ribbon
- Click the Rooms... button
- Select the name of Room(s)
- Click Rooms Button
- Click OK (The Room(s) you selected will now show in the To... and Location fields)
- Select a Start date and time
- Select an End date and time
- Click the To... button and select your invitees as Required or Optional (Resources will list the room(s) you selected previously)
- Enter a Subject
- Click send
If you do select a date/time for your preferred room that conflicts with another meeting already scheduled, you'll receive a Declined email from the room and will have to start over at step 1.